[PacketStream Hook to Earn Money] Passive income + traffic to make money, the simplest and most worthwhile hook-up online earning project!
Foreword A very popular category of making money online is coding to make money. There is no technology at all. Not only is it tiring, but the income is also very limited. You must also invest a lot of time and energy in online processing. The way to make money is simpler, that is to make money by hanging up the traffic. What I want to introduce today is PacketStream, a foreign hook-up earning platform. Through this platform, you can share your own idle bandwidth and get considerable rewards. In this article, we will carefully study all related functions and frequently asked questions of PacketStream, including how to register and use, how to withdraw money, how much money you can earn, etc. All the content comes from the author's experience and real PacketStream users on the Internet. According to the data shared by PacketStream users on the Internet, the average income level of PacketStream is 5 US dollars per month, which means that it can earn about 1 RMB per day. introduce PacketStream is a P2P peer-to-peer proxy network platform established in 2018. It allows users to share their idle bandwidth to obtain corresponding rewards. In addition, it allows customers to access the network from the IP address shared by the sharer. In general, PacketStream is A traffic trading platform. The working principle of PacketStream is to connect sharers and customers, by selling your shared bandwidth to people who want to use your IP address at a higher price, and customers are willing to pay to access the Internet from your IP address, the main reason There are many kinds: Access region-restricted content (e.g. Netflix) I don't want to expose my network information Crawl network information As a user, when you share idle bandwidth with the PacketStream platform and someone pays to use your network, you can get a certain amount of compensation. PacketStream will count the traffic you share and credit the income to your account. PacketStream will sell your shared bandwidth for $1 per GB traffic, and you can get paid $0.1 per GB, so PacketStream can earn $0.9 per GB traffic by trading, once your account balance reaches $5 (ie Sold 50GB of traffic), you can withdraw the income through Paypal. So the answer is simple: PacketStream does make money, and since its founding in 2018, PacketStream has had a great reputation with customers and users so far.
1. RegistrationEnter the official website, click the "Sign Up" option on the top right to register a PacketStream account, and fill in the user name, email, password and other information as required.
2. Download the software After logging in to your account, you will automatically jump to the "Download" page, click to download the PacketStream application, after installing it on your computer, log in to the software and start sharing your network on the platform. Currently, the platform provides application versions for Windows (64-bit), MacOS, and Linux. You can choose the corresponding software program according to your own operating system.
3. Start making money After installing and opening the software, log in to your account on the software and complete the software settings. Then you can hide the software in the tray and keep it running in the background. When you need it, open the software and view your traffic sharing information, even if you don’t have a dedicated one. Static IP address, the service can also run normally, but it should be noted that the proxy IP cannot be used. As long as the software is running normally, you can see the shared traffic and the income automatically added to your account. To continue making money, be sure to keep the software connected to the Internet. If you restart the computer, make sure to turn it back on and log into the software. Once your account reaches the minimum withdrawal limit of $5, you can withdraw your earnings.
4. Data view After successful login, click on the "Dashboard" dashboard, and the current accumulated income and traffic will be displayed.
5. Balance withdrawal When you accumulate more than 5$, you can apply for cash withdrawal.
summary PacketStream can normally pay you to share your idle bandwidth, but don't expect to make a lot of money hanging up, it's just a very easy-to-operate source of passive income. Also, be aware that sharing your network on the PacketStream platform may get your IP address blacklisted by certain services, so be sure to carefully evaluate whether to make money using such a platform. If you want to earn some simple passive income and don't worry about your IP address being blacklisted by some services, then PacketStream is worth a try, even if you can only earn $1 per month, after all, 100M Broadband is idle too.